Upgrade your PLA printing with a matte finish filament with Incredible vibrant color - Jujube Red
3D printing is incredible, but run of the mill PLA can make your prints look like … well, look like plastic! Matte finish PLA from SpiderMaker takes 3D printing to the next level of aesthetics and quality with great looking matte texture and gorgeous colors.
A matte finish lets your designs really stand out with rich details that would get glossed over by the way regular PLA reflects light, also helping to make layer lines less obvious. The visual effect is striking enough, but SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA also feels great with its matte texture. Thanks to these aspects, SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA gives you a much more refined end product.
SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA is also great in applications where reflectivity matters, such as in making hoods and surrounds for camera lenses. This PLA also enjoys the same great properties of PLA, such as low odor.
See more incredible 3D prints by following SpiderMaker on IG @spidermaker_official!
SpiderMaker PLA features:
- Superior overhang performance
- Low reflection for a premium look and finish
- High opacity and color saturation
- ABS-like product, with PL-like printing characteristics
- Soft and pliant compared with typical PLAs
- Sands very nicely to achieve great finishes
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE - High quality matte SpiderMaker PLA filament with no glossy plastic look.
- INCREDIBLE TOUGHNESS - Not brittle and with great tensile strength, SpiderMaker filament fiber suffers from less breakage for great printing performance compared to common PLA filament.
- LOW STRINGING - Easy to print with less stringing. SpiderMaker PLA matte series saves you time on post-processing.
- EASILY REMOVABLE SUPPORTS - Supports made with this filament are fast and easy to remove, with minimal surfacing needed after removal.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS - SpiderMaker filament can be used for a broad range of 3D printing applications. (Printing Temperature 220℃ - 230℃)